Before you start, let's review the difference between Team, Book, and Handbook:
[ need visual + text here ]
Here are the first things you should do after you first create your account:
- Create your first book - we recommend you start with your "Operations" manual as your first book.
- Create your first handbook - we recommend you identify your most popular operational task and document it first.
- Get familiar with our handbook best practices and incorporate these into your first handbook to set the stage.
- Install our browser plugin and test it out, see how it can be useful to jump to a handbook at anytime directly from your browser.
- Invite team members and get them to review the handbook and contribute to it or to creating new ones.
- Use the handbook - link to it, point co-workers to it, follow it when doing the work you documented.